|Date:||27 May, 2016|
LibGit2Sharp, PowerArgs, SharpCompress, Fody Weavers, Fody Costura
Documentation is at https://github.com/microdee/vpm
Now you can browse and install packs from the VPDB pack repository with ease!
Install / Use
- Download latest release from https://github.com/vvvvpm/vpm/releases
- Register a VVVV with its setup.exe (if it's not done already)
- Extract anywhere with 7-zip. Extracting with the windows/file explorer vanilla unzipper will put vpm in sandboxed mode and it can't load modules for scripts in sandboxed mode. 7-zip ignores this.
- Run it at least once so it can register vpm:// or vpms:// uri schemes (vpm links).
- Click a vpm link (vpm(s)://) or double click a .vpack file
- Happy Contributions:
- CSVvvv by rmueller
- CV Image Pack
- DirectX 11 Nodes by vux *
- DX11.Particles by tmp
- FBX4V by microdee
- FieldTrip by everyoneishappy
- ForwardPlus by kopffarben
- Instance Noodles by everyoneishappy
- md.ecosystem by microdee
- Messages 2.0 by velcrome
- Time by tmp *
- ZeroMQ by velcrome
- Update vvvv to latest alpha automatically
(* available through https://vvvvpm.github.io/ )
- VPM Cannot load/use Newtonsoft.Json.dll
- Your VPM got sandboxed by Windows, Extract VPM with 7Zip and Windows cannot sandbox it.
- Changelog (also manually copied here from github for your convenience):
- Omitted license agreement UI (individual licenses are no longer asked)
- Improved VVVV folder selection UI
- Added ThrowException function for scripts
- Made loading Nuget packages for scripts working
- Fixed not all assemblies were loaded shipping with vpm
- Allow drag and drop on folder selection
- Added a directory selector dialog
- Updated nuget packages and removed Fody Weavers I figured since the actual files are already put into a subfolder, I might as well just put all the DLL's there and not weave them into main exe. This also allows to use all referenced assemblies in the installation script
- Added a more stylish darker look with MahApps.Metro and loading spinners for UX shenanigans
- Added a "web UI" for vpdb
- got rid of old vpdb remnants
- added an example for license pages
- Updated vpm.bat for usage in 'PATH' (by MrRoundRobin)
- Added license agreement screen Powered by a CefSharp control
- Add: from now on releases are published on https://github.com/vvvvpm/vpm/releases and changelog will continue there
- Fix: fixed wrong deleting path when overwriting existing dependency
- Add: If the input .vpack's pack is already existing user is prompted to update/overwrite instead of quitting immediately
- Fix: File copying exceptions from the script (like access denied) are handled individually and let the remaining files copy and the rest of the script run. *Fix: In case of above mentioned exception comes from overwriting read-only or hidden files, vpm will remove those attributes before copying.
- Mod: Ditched directory printing, it was just bloating the console.
- Add: Now vpm also associate .vpack files during registration
- Add: Improved scripting: now scripts can use assemblies referenced by vpm this means pack developers can reference System and some basic namespaces of it with the using statement
- Mod: vpm doesn't require an exiting vvvv anymore. This means vpm can install vvvv and addonpack to its own folder or the folder specified in command line argument.
- On the point of previous entry vpm now also able to update vvvv to the latest alpha with a vpack file (Try updating here)
- Mod: it has colors now yaaay!
- Mod: the source tag is not mandatory now
CommentsComments are no longer accepted.
Please create a new topic in the vvvv beta forum to discuss this contribution.