|Date:||03 Jan, 2018|
Special thanks to Julien 'Vux' Vulliet for vvvv DX11 & to Robert "tmp" Willner (intolight.de) for the string shader node
vvvv pack for working with 2D and 3D scalar and vector fields.
Please check FieldTrip\girlpower\FieldGuide for an overview, and FieldTrip\girlpower\FieldSpecimens for some curious examples.
• modular node based raymarching
• lots of 2D & 3D SDFs (signed distance fields)
• lots of useful noise functions
• texture baker (handy if you want to for example use 3D noise in existing shaders)
• some nice higher order tricks like being able to derive the gradient or curl of a function, Euler, RK2 & RK4 integration of a function
• DX11.Particles pack adapter
• SuperPhysical pack Raymarcher
•vvvv >= 35.7 + Addon Pack
•DX11 pack >= 1.1
•a GPU that supports Shader Model 5
To install everything via VPM: https://vvvvpm.github.io/#FieldTrip
To install manually just place in /packs folder.
For more frequent updates, bug fixes and issue reporting: https://github.com/everyoneishappy/FieldTrip
MIT License- feel free to use in your creative & commercial projects. If used in production a credit is very appreciated:
Kyle McLean / http://everyoneishappy.com
I’m also very happy if you are doing something interesting and want to employ me on a project basis.
CommentsComments are no longer accepted.
Please create a new topic in the vvvv beta forum to discuss this contribution.