DirectX11 Nodes / DX11
|Date:||02 Apr, 2013|
dottore for testing, helping, m4d for all night support, testing...,devvvvs for fixing bugs and adding features, unc and lecloneur for porting texturefx
many other I forget, ping me :)
Latest version, 1.3.1 (32 bits, 33.7+)
DirectX11 rendering for vvvv (update 1.3)
See changes here: directx11-1.3-update
- Adds a small bug fix in case two group or enabled layers are stacked (exception would prevent rest of the groups to process)
- Adds a small issue if texture FX is in a disabled patch, sometimes would not resume.
- TextureFX that can use "wantmips" now do so (Edge, Blur, BlurDirectional, BlurGlow, BlurPerfector, DistortFlow, DropShadow, UnsharpMask) . They are all faster in that scenario.
General Changelog here : https://github.com/mrvux/dx11-vvvv/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
Requires vvvv beta33.7 or newer.
- Download relevant version
- Copy folder into vvvv directory, like you would do for addonpack or any other pack.
Submit bugs: https://github.com/mrvux/dx11-vvvv/issues
- Patreon : http://www.patreon.com/mrvux
- Private invoice (EU registered company) : contact me
Many thanks to people who are currently supporting development :
- Irwin Quemener - CloneProduction
- Ivan Kabalin
- Daniel Huber
- Chris Plant
- Kyle McLean
- Lev Panov
- Natan Sinigaglia
- Jonas Häutle
CommentsComments are no longer accepted.
Please create a new topic in the vvvv beta forum to discuss this contribution.