Calibrate and Re-Project
Semi-automatically calibrate your projector and throw generated content on to your physical object. These are convenience patches providing a simple workflow for using the projector-calibration that is coming with the ImagePack.
Two Patches are explaining the techniques and show how to use the modules:
- Place your projector anywhere and point it to a physical object (your "screen") you want to project on to.
- Measure several physical points on your "screen" and type their positions into the patch.
- Match the points in the projection to the measured points with a few simple clicks.
- Hit 'Solve' to get the View/Projection matrices needed for the Renderer.
- Create a 3d Content and render it from the spectator's point of view.
- Project. For more about this projection mapping technique, see: Projection Mapping Primer.
ATI cards There is a known problem with the ImagePack and Radeon graphic cards. The solution was proposed by tekcor:
- Download "nvcuda.dll": http://www.symbioticcube.com/Downloads/nvcuda.dll
- Place it in your ImagePack's nodes/plugins/dependencies/opencv/x86/ folder. At the moment only 32bit version of the pack is working on my ATI machine.
Foldable model by Emarao based on A4 dimensions
CommentsComments are no longer accepted.
Please create a new topic in the vvvv beta forum to discuss this contribution.