The Finder gives you an overview of the currently loaded patch hierarchy and quickly lets you find nodes in your patches.
How to open:
- CtrlShiftF for additional Finder Windows
It's not necessary to click on the text field, its active as soon as the finder window is active.
Move the mouse over the text field to see the tag list that allows for some quick filtering. Note that all those tags come into effect only when followed by a space.
By default only nodes in the active patch are searched.
Via the following tags you can expand the scope:
< - search globally in the whole graph
> - search in patches within the active patch
Check the complete list of tags to filter particular nodes.
If you also want to search inside Modules activate the M checkbox in the topright corner of the finder.
- Leftclick a node to focus and select it in the patch (if the patch is visible)
- Doubleclick a node: same as above but opens patch if hidden
- Rightclick a node to show its GUI/Editor (in local scope RightClicking the active patch goes one level up)
- RightDrag to scroll canvas
- MouseWheeel to zoom canvas
- Rightclick the tag-textfield to clear it