If you have static predefined animations, the Timeliner is the easy way to animate properties in time. Check this dedicated page on how to use it.
The Timeliner has an Automata built in. You can define states (and animations for them) then jump between these states upon the arrival of the events. Every event gets its own input pin.
- Automata UI contributed by u7angel
- TimelinerSA - Timeliner's standalone version
- TimelinerSA NG - web-based Timeliner
- Related Contributions
Thirdparty OSC Timelines
If the above don't suffice your needs, try one of these third party timelines that can talk to vvvv via OSC:
- Duration - Timeline for creative code
- VEZÉR - Timeline based MIDI/OSC/DMX sequencer for audiovisual artists
- IanniX - A graphical open-source sequencer for digital art
- OSCSeq - Open Sound Control recording and playback
- KluppeTimeLine - KluppeTimeLine is a graphical, animated score system
- ossia score - A free and open-source intermedia sequencer
- KuStudio is an open source OSC editor, recorder and player, aimed to create a timeline on an audiotrack