|Date:||26 Oct, 2017|
find, move, resize and arrange vvvv windows, and show them in the taskbar
yet another long overdue release out of my vvvv helpers
- gui window listing all currently opened vvvv windows
- list can be filtered by types (patch, renderer, gui and editors)
- toggle the ones you fancy to show up in the taskbar
- move selected ones via keyboard shortcuts (e.g. '1' to bring lost ones back to the primary screen)
- pixelprecise setting position and/or size, inner or outer size (e.g. you want a renderer to be exactly FullHD)
- tile selected ones over the current screen
- all gui elements have nice tooltips with usage hints
on selection there are following shortcuts:
- 'F' to focus
- '1'...'9' to move to that screen number (retains size and relative position)
- arrow keys to snap to left/top/right/bottom of current screen they will only be active if the GUI window was the last one to have focus. so it shouldn't be intrusive with actual application shortcuts or other vvvv interaction
when using the Set button and the number boxes for pixel precise settings leaving a box empty keeps that property untouched
tiling only works for windows which show up in the taskbar
Note: the **taskbar toggle is not persistant**. once you close/hide a window shown in the taskbar and reopen you'll have to set it again. would require some native vvvv rework to have that.
HDE host gives me no info about the VL editor, so no chance to handle that one.
CommentsComments are no longer accepted.
Please create a new topic in the vvvv beta forum to discuss this contribution.
Sweeet woei! Thanks, that's definitely a time saver. Kickin' ass tiling feature :)
Just one thing : pressing the 1..9 keys with a renderer selected in your GUI doesn't seem to do anything.
@sebescudie haven't got an monitor here to test. arrow keys work though? span mode vs extended? the snapping via arrow keys treat left/right over both monitors, the window function only recognises one big screen. haven't tested any weird monitor setups, only aligned ones.
wow, how good is this. thanks
@woei : yep, arrow keys are working. Haven't tested with span mode yet.
(!) very good, but not possible the program resizing https://m.facebook.com/vvvv.question/
this should be in the addon pack
finally a way to easily set the size of windows. thanks!
nice one! thanks for sharing!