|Date:||26 Oct, 2017|
find, move, resize and arrange vvvv windows, and show them in the taskbar
yet another long overdue release out of my vvvv helpers
- gui window listing all currently opened vvvv windows
- list can be filtered by types (patch, renderer, gui and editors)
- toggle the ones you fancy to show up in the taskbar
- move selected ones via keyboard shortcuts (e.g. '1' to bring lost ones back to the primary screen)
- pixelprecise setting position and/or size, inner or outer size (e.g. you want a renderer to be exactly FullHD)
- tile selected ones over the current screen
- all gui elements have nice tooltips with usage hints
on selection there are following shortcuts:
- 'F' to focus
- '1'...'9' to move to that screen number (retains size and relative position)
- arrow keys to snap to left/top/right/bottom of current screen they will only be active if the GUI window was the last one to have focus. so it shouldn't be intrusive with actual application shortcuts or other vvvv interaction
when using the Set button and the number boxes for pixel precise settings leaving a box empty keeps that property untouched
tiling only works for windows which show up in the taskbar
HDE host gives me no info about the VL editor, so no chance to handle that one.
CommentsComments are no longer accepted.
Please create a new topic in the vvvv beta forum to discuss this contribution.