|Date:||01 Mar, 2017|
elliotwoods, xdnitro (commissioner), dotdotdot (commissioner of previous version), james g jackson (original multitouch math)
This is a rewrite of the MultiTouch Stack nodes mentioned here:
The rewrite brings the following functions:
- Help patches
- Custom hit functions (e.g. image mask, transform, shapes)
- Custom hit events for any hit function (get an event callback when a custom area of a slide is hit, e.g. buttons on slides)
- Filter nodes
- Preview (DX11) for easy debugging
- TouchSimulator (thanks to xdnitro)
- Object Oriented everything
- Fallback Behaviours and Constraints (e.g. fall back to Translate if you rotate a Slide into a Constraint)
- DX9 help patches (thanks to Simon H!)
Thanks to Luma (xdnitro) for funding development.
The nodes are open source (https://github.com/elliotwoods/VVVV.Nodes.MultiTouchStack) and should run on AnyCPU.
CommentsComments are no longer accepted.
Please create a new topic in the vvvv beta forum to discuss this contribution.