This is a first release of the MachineLearning pack, bringing several methods of the field to VVVV, mostly by wrapping functionality from the great accord.net framework by César Souza.
There is some girlpower though. Many of the features will be explained in the upcoming workshop at NODE15.
More detailed info to come...
- Naive Bayes Classifier
- k-Nearest Neighbour Classifier
- Kernel Support Vector Machines
- Hidden Markov Models (and HMM classifiers)
- k-Means clustering
- Principal Component Analysis
- Kernel Discriminant Analysis
- Deep Belief Networks (experimental)
- source release
CommentsComments are no longer accepted.
Please create a new topic in the vvvv beta forum to discuss this contribution.