|Date:||07 Feb, 2013|
Change font size according to height of IOBox
As suggested by mrboni here: /forum/feature-request-scale-iobox-text-px-size-based-on-io-box-size
how to use:
- place into root patch
- hold Shift while scaling an IOBox
- only 1 box at a time
- does not take enumerations amount into account
- IOBox sometimes not movable after scaling workaround:
- scale again without holding Shift
- to prevent this from happening start scaling first, then hold Shift
- can be placed into root patch now
CommentsComments are no longer accepted.
Please create a new topic in the vvvv beta forum to discuss this contribution.
Hope this module will be redundant for the next alpha :) Nice work!
new and improved, now see: vvvv-patchbox