SuperPhysical is a forward rendering setup and the successor of SuperPhong. It features cook-torrance shading, physically based rendering and image based lighting. The implementation is mainly based on https://learnopengl.com/#!PBR/Theory "focusing on the PBR approach as originally explored by Disney and adopted for real-time display by Epic Games".
- Physical Based Rendering
- Metalness workflow compatible to Substance Designer etc.
- Image Based Lighting
- VSM Shadows
- Image Based Refraction
- Parrallax Occlusion Mapping
- Completely overhauled material and light setup powered by custom VL datatypes
- New shadow mapping techniques: Exponential Shadow Maps (ESM) and Postfiltered VSM with varying penumbra size
- Integrated volumetrics
- Lot's of fixes and performance improvements
Installation: Put the contribution into packs. Check out SuperPhysical help patch for usage scenario. Compatible from Beta 36! All feedback welcome! Have fun!
Deferred version needs DX11 pack version 188.8.131.52. Built can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q62fefiwho5d2am/DX11andDX11girlpower.zip?dl=0
CommentsComments are no longer accepted.
Please create a new topic in the vvvv beta forum to discuss this contribution.