Change Log - vvvv45beta25.1
released on 18 02 11
- now with crack.exe (replacing uninstall.exe). run once! (as you do..)
- no more registration of .v4p filetype on starting vvvv.exe. now only via crack!
- splashscreen now shows up when starting patch via doubleclick
- subtype and iobox bug fixes
- especially enum bugs. additionally enum features: invalid enum entries now lead to red nodes. useful e.g. when you have a r (Value) to a channel that doesn't exist (e.g. the patch with the corrsponding sender might not be open)
- effect enums now update correctly when code changed
- added vvvv.exe.config file to support debugging sd4/vs2010.
- fixed the EStringError when starting without arguments out of sd3.
- no accidental root saving any longer
- better help on using contributions in root
- modules again open in a window when opened by windows explorer
- correctly getting dummy node after changing nodename of a plugin node
- replacing nodes also changes legacy "nodename" attribute in "node" tag beta25-iobox-(color)-opens-as-iobox-(value-advanced)-in-older-versions
- it should no longer be a problem to work with projects of same filename but in different locations. for example (vvvv/effects/file1.fx and patches/foo/bar/file1.fx).
- if a cached nodeinfo is invalid (for example file is corrupted) a red node will appear instead of a gray one without any pins.
- GUI plugin templates added
- nice help files for templates added
- vvvv shouldn't block windows from shutting down if started with /shutup argument or no patch is edited or user doesn't chancel the quit command: vvvv-prevents-windows-shutting-down-(stillagain)
- .csproj now available in "OpenInPatch" dialog
- dtd updated
Finder & Window Switcher
- fixed serveral memory leaks
- other bug fixes
- invalid enum entries now also can be found through the finder: the surrounding patch also gets red.
- now includes username-tags again
- clicking in a patch to hide the browser now creates a comment
- drag'n'drop works again from standalone version
- the Add Reference dialog of C# projects can now browse for assemblies (additional to selecting assemblies from the GAC)
- now supports adding existing documents to a project.
- should give a hint if a referenced file is missing.
- caused vvvv to crash if more than one reference was added at once.
- fixed copy and paste issues introduced in beta25
- Ctrl+F invokes correct find-monolog again
- indents brackets correctly.
- supports auto indentation (Ctrl + I).
- does not show runtime errors of previously compiled assembly.
- handles local/global ("" vs <>) includes in .fx files correctly.
- effect files use directory of vvvv.exe as global include path (for e.g. #include <effects/foo.fxh>).
- only locally referenced fx files are copied in a clone operation.
- fixed several memory leaks
- while making a connection in a patch space+rightclick simulates a middleclick
- scroll position is respected on drag drop again
- undoing replaced nodes works again undo-(ctrl+z)-and-exchanged-nodes
- patches now load with black background if so saved
- Random (Value) is more random now between multiple instances
- NodeList (VVVV) better performance when adding a search path
- Sift (Value) fixed memory leak. See http://vvvv.org/forum/sift-memory-leak.
- IOBox (String): fixed drag'n drop on it.
- IOBox (String): fixed "very long iobox" issue after drag drop. see beta25-dragdrop-a-path-from-explorer-adress-bar-to-io-%28string%29-bug.
- Cons (EX9.Texture) fixed, see spreaded-filetexture-and-cons-node-bug-in-beta25
- SharedMemory (Windows) output now returns complete string
- CreateNode (VVVV): QuerySave bug fix
- Count (EX9.Geometry): now updates if any of the upstream subsets changed
- BoundingBox (EX9.Geometry): can now deal with meshes that have more subsets than attributetable entries.
- fix: generic input pin didn't fetch new upstream interface if upstream node was recompiled.
- added BinSize property to InputAttribute.
- if creation of a plugin fails treat it as runtime error instead of creating a red node indicating that the plugin is missing.
- do not use MEF to scan an assembly for plugins. use it only on plugin creation. better performance and fixes several issues, if for example classes attributed with a PluginInfo didn't implement IPluginBase or a PluginInfo was defined twice.
> implementations didn't fire changed event if bin size changed.
- added new extension methods Add, AddRange, Remove, RemoveAt, RemoveAll, RemoveRange, GetRange, IndexOf, Insert, InsertRange to ISpread
- OpenURL (Network) opens a link or file with the systems default application